Top 10 Online Geekiest Celebrities
At its EconCeleb conference in Hollywood today, ContentNext released its list of the most influential and innovative online celebrities today.
It is an interesting and varied list that includes everyone from powerhouse Oprah (pictured here, of course!) to the bisexual sprite, Tila Tequila.
The list, in ascending order:
10. Martha Stewart (she is actually a closet geek)
9. Tila Tequila (vile, but in a good way)
8. Peter Gabriel (a longtime Web pioneer in the digital music space)
7. Radiohead (innovative band pushing Web distribution boundaries)
6. Stephen Colbert (funny online and off)
5. 50 Cent (the urban rap artist as nerd)
4. Oprah Winfrey (um, she’s runs the real world and could run the Internet if she felt like it)
3. Ashton Kutcher (not just a pretty face, but one who gets the power of viral marketing)
2. Will.i.am (for that Barack Obama mashup video alone)
1. Will Ferrell, Chris Henchy & Adam McKay (FunnyOrDie.com might not make money, but it is very funny)