Full Coverage: Carol Bartz Named New Yahoo CEO
Yahoo’s board has approved Carol Bartz for the company’s top job and Bartz has accepted. What happens next? Yahoo’s CEO post has been the subject of speculation of one kind or another for most of the past year, and BoomTown’s had the right story earlier–and more often–than anywhere else. Tune in here for the latest developments in the ongoing story.
- Sue Decker’s Goodbye Memo to the Yahoo Troops
- Yahoo’s Decker Resigned With Class–Now Chairman Bostock Should Exit Stage Right Too
- The Past Is Prologue: Carol Bartz and Autodesk in 1992=Yahoo Now
- Carol Bartz: The ALL CAPS CEO
- Live-Blogging Yahoo’s Bartz as CEO Announcement: Her First Words? “Yahoooo!” and “Friggin'”
- Yahoo Confirms Bartz Pick as CEO; No. 2 Exec Decker Out
- Is a Microsoft Search Deal With Yahoo “Ticked and Tied”?
- Bartz to Be Named Yahoo CEO: Now What’s Next?
- Yahoo Investors: We Would Have Preferred Steve Jobs…
- First Up for Carol Bartz: Deliver Yahoo’s Miserable Q4 Report Card
- As BoomTown Said, Bartz Is Tops on the Yahoo CEO Short List–Here’s the Reaction
- New Prospect for Yahoo CEO: Carol Bartz