Complete Coverage: Yahoo-Microsoft Deal
After months of speculation, interviews and statements to the contrary, Microsoft and Yahoo have finally reached a deal. Details of the story are still emerging, so for your reading convenience, BoomTown’s full coverage is below:
- Analysts to Yahoo CEO: Where are Those “Boatloads of Money” You Were Talking About?
- Yahoo Gag Reel
- WWGD: What Will Google Do, Now That There Is Finally a MicroHoo?
- Liveblogging the Yahoo-Microsoft Search Deal Conference Call: The Carol and Steve Show Debuts!
- Yahoo Investors on Microsoft Deal: Do Not Want
- Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz’s Letter About the YaSoft Deal
- MicroHoo Deal Finally Official in a 10-Year Landmark Partnership (Plus the Full Press Release)
- Yahoo To Get 110 Percent of Search Revenue in First Two Years of Deal With Microsoft
- Before Yahoo-Microsoft Deal Terms Are Unveiled, Let’s Go to the Videotape From the Last One
- Microsoft-Yahoo Deal Struck–Will Be Announced Within Next 24 Hours