Apple Announces Jan. 27 Special Event: “Come See Our Latest Creation”
Confirming a date first reported by Digital Daily, Apple (AAPL) this morning announced an invitation-only special event to be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco on Jan. 27, a Wednesday. “Come see our latest creation,” the invitation reads.
Hmm. Wonder what that might be? The invitation, below.
Given the invite’s theme, one wonders if the “creation” to be unveiled is touch and pressure sensitive and might, perhaps, come accompanied by a stylus or other input tool that could be used by illustrators and designers. Wild speculation, I know. But worth mentioning.
- Major Apple Product Announcement Set for Wednesday, Jan. 27
- Apple Pitching Tablet to Publishing Industry; Spring Launch Expected
- Time (Finally) for the Tablet? Apple Developers Supersizing Their Apps for January Event.
- The Apple Tablet Is Delayed? So What?
- $1.9 Billion in Capex? What’s Apple Planning?
- Apple’s Tablet: Read Different?
- Imaginary Demand for Mythical Apple Tablet Exceeds All Estimates
- Apple Tablet Coming to AT&T?
- New From Piper Jaffray Analyst Gene Munster: The Apple iPad
- Rumored Apple Netbook Actually an E-Book?
- iTablet: Apple’s Killer App for Higher Ed