Hewlett-Packard Raises 3Par Bid–Again
The bidding war over 3Par is beginning to look more like a game of Texas Hold’em.
This morning Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) again raised its bid for the data storage provider, trumping a superior bid made by Dell (DELL) just hours before.
HP offered $33 a share for 3Par (PAR), surpassing Dell’s counteroffer of $32 a share and pushing the total value of the deal to $2.4 billion. HP’s latest bid is more than three times 3Par’s $9.65 closing price on Aug. 13, the day before Dell’s first bid was revealed.
- Will Dell Bail on 3Par?
- HP’s New Bid For 3Par: $30 per Share. 3Par’s New Share Price: $31.44.
- HP Raises 3Par Bid to $27 Per Share
- After Harried Sofa-Cushion Search, Dell Outbids HP for 3Par
- Dell Has Three Days to Top HP’s 3Par Bid
- Dell Prepping Higher Bid for 3Par
- HP, Dell in Bidding War for 3Par
- Dell Buys 3Par for $1.15 Billion