42 Percent of Fixes in Latest Mac OS X Update Flash-Related
Of the 131 vulnerabilities repaired in Mac OS X 10.6.5, Apple’s latest update to its Mac operating system, 55 were related to Flash.
What was it Steve Jobs said in his “Thoughts on Flash” essay? “Perhaps Adobe should focus more on creating great HTML5 tools for the future.”
Obligatory Flash bitch session begins in 3…2…1…
- Report: Microsoft, Adobe Held Secret Summit on Apple and Mobile
- Flash in the Pan: New Apple Rules Do Little for Adobe
- After Apple’s New Dev Rules, Adobe Revives Packager for iPhone
- Apple Gives iOS Developers a Little More Language Leeway
- Adobe: Flash on 53 Percent of All Smartphones Shipping in 2012
- Adobe Co-Founder: We Never Abandoned Apple, but Apple Is Abandoning Us
- Adobe to Apple: You Wanna Hug It Out? Let’s Hug It Out!
- Whoever Built the “Toy Story 3” Web Site in Flash, Please Report to HR Immediately–and Bring Everything in Your Desk With You
- Good Luck With That Alleged Antitrust Complaint Against Apple, Adobe…
- Adobe CTO: Flash on iPhone Doesn’t Suck and Apple Knows It
- A Possible Apple Antitrust Inquiry? Nothing to See Here…
- Microsoft on Flash: What Steve Said
- Adobe: We’re Done With You Too, Apple
- Apple to Adobe: I Know You Are, but What Am I?
- So Much for Flash on the iPhone
[Image credit: Pie chart by AppleInsider]