Apple Vs. Nokia: The Battle of Britain II
Another blow landed in the Apple-Nokia patent punch-up. Apple on Tuesday sued Nokia in the High Court in London seeking to invalidate one of the patents at issue between the companies. This particular one covers touchscreen scrolling and is one of a number of patents Nokia has accused Apple of infringing.
Nokia, for its part, doesn’t seem much worried by the action. “[We’re] confident that all of the 37 patents [we have] asserted against Apple [are valid],” a spokesperson told Bloomberg. “We are examining the filing and will take whatever actions are needed to protect our rights.”
- Nokia Sues Apple
- Did Nokia Sue Apple Before Apple Could Sue Nokia?
- Nokia’s New Focus Is Mobile Services? Sure It’s Not Lawsuits Against Apple?
- Apple Countersues Nokia for Copying iPhone (Plus Disputed Patents and Full Text of Counterclaim)
- ITC Investigating Nokia Over Apple Patent Complaints and Vice Versa
- Nokia Accuses Apple of “Legal Alchemy.” Stops Short of “Chymistry” and “Heresy.”
- Apple Vs. Nokia: The Battle of Britain