Nokia’s Stephen Elop Talks to Mobilized About the Big Microsoft Deal (Video)
Although Nokia CEO Stephen Elop left Microsoft last fall, he says he is nonetheless comfortable with a strategy that essentially bets his company on execution by his former employer.
In the video interview, Elop told Mobilized that he is confident the Windows Phone team can move faster than it has and keep pace with Apple and Google.
Elop also talked about why he went with Windows over Android, though he again declined to say how much marketing assistance his company is getting from Redmond (even after Mobilized put things in hockey terms).
Check out the video below:
- Nokia’s Stephen Elop Talks to Mobilized About the Big Microsoft Deal (Video)
- Massive Layoffs Expected at Nokia
- Nokia’s Microsoft Partnership: Does the New Strategy Add Up?
- Live From the Nokia-Microsoft Press Conference: It’s a Windows Phone World After All
- More From Nokia: Forecast Gets Cloudy, Plus Expected Executive Changes
- Nokia-Microsoft: What Steve Ballmer and Stephen Elop Have to Say in Their Joint Letter
- Nokia Confirms Microsoft Partnership With YouTube Video
- R&D Spending: Nokia Vs. Apple Shows Size Doesn’t Matter
- Not Seeing Much Return on That Massive R&D Spend, Are You, Nokia?
- Nokia: Big and Slow