ITC: Apple Did Not Infringe Nokia Patents
A disappointment for Nokia, which had claimed that Apple’s iPhone and iPad 3G infringe five of its patents related to enhanced speech and data transmission, the use of positioning data in applications, and innovations in antenna configurations. Looks like it’s going to have to work a bit harder in court if it wants to collect royalties on Apple’s mobile devices–and that includes fighting its opponent’s allegations that it attempted to copy the iPhone and infringed 13 Apple patents in the process.
- Nokia Sues Apple
- Did Nokia Sue Apple Before Apple Could Sue Nokia?
- Nokia’s New Focus Is Mobile Services? Sure It’s Not Lawsuits Against Apple?
- Apple Countersues Nokia for Copying iPhone (Plus Disputed Patents and Full Text of Counterclaim)
- ITC Investigating Nokia Over Apple Patent Complaints and Vice Versa
- Nokia Accuses Apple of “Legal Alchemy.” Stops Short of “Chymistry” and “Heresy.”
- Apple Vs. Nokia: The Battle of Britain
- Apple Vs. Nokia: The Battle of Britain II