Nokia Wins Patent Review in Apple Case
Numbered 6,895,256, and 6,834,181, the patents at issue here cover an optimized camera sensor architecture for cellphones and a design and construction method for incorporating an antenna and speaker into the small spaces inside a cellphone.
So another twist in a case expected to take years to resolve, one that could end with an injunction blocking the sale and importation of some of either companies handsets or, far more likely, some sort of broad licensing agreement.
- Nokia Sues Apple
- Did Nokia Sue Apple Before Apple Could Sue Nokia?
- Nokia’s New Focus Is Mobile Services? Sure It’s Not Lawsuits Against Apple?
- Apple Countersues Nokia for Copying iPhone (Plus Disputed Patents and Full Text of Counterclaim)
- ITC Investigating Nokia Over Apple Patent Complaints and Vice Versa
- Nokia Accuses Apple of “Legal Alchemy.” Stops Short of “Chymistry” and “Heresy.”
- Apple Vs. Nokia: The Battle of Britain
- Apple Vs. Nokia: The Battle of Britain II
- ITC: Apple Did Not Infringe Nokia Patents