Day 3: Zynga Holds Tech Reporters Hostage in Endless IPO Watch
No, really, today Zynga will file for an IPO.
Okay, tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow.
Good lord, the S-1 filing for the online gaming phenom is going to drop in the middle of the Fourth of July BBQ, isn’t it?
In any case, I was interviewed on the streets of New York about Zynga and other frothy stock market topics yesterday by Beet.TV’s Andy Plesser:
- The Zynga IPO: Who Owns What, Who Makes What
- Zynga Has Raised $845 Million in Capital, But No Mention of Google as an Investor
- The Zynga-Facebook Codependency Becomes More Clear
- Here’s the Zynga S-1 to Play With (Get It?!?)
- Zynga Finally Files for IPO to Raise $1 Billion
- Day 3: Zynga Holds Tech Reporters Hostage in Endless IPO Watch
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting a Zynga IPO (Insider Selling, Natch!)
- A Sneak Peek at Zynga’s IPO: How to Turn Virtual Goods Into Real Money
- Exclusive: Zynga About to File for IPO
- Zynga Full Coverage