Survey Says: Motoogle or Googorola?
One of my favorite things about any giant mess o’ acquisition is the opportunity to give it a really snarky nickname.
And this $12.5 billion Google bid for Motorola is just about the perfect storm for a new coinage.
So please take this survey early and often:
Please see this disclosure related to me and Google.
- Google: We’re Spending $12.5 Billion on Motorola to ‘Protect’ Android
- Motoogle: BOOM! The Mobile Business Just Got Completely Blown Up
- Google’s Motorola Deal Will Spur Antitrust Regulators to Action
- Watch Google Android Kingpin — and Motorola Acquirer — Andy Rubin Unplugged (Video)
- Defense Spending: Google Arms Itself With Moto Patents
- Is Google’s Motorola Deal the Break That Windows Phone Needed?
- Should Google Keep Motorola’s Patents and Sell Off the Hardware Business?
- Motorola Could Get Google Closer to Your Living Room — If the Cable Guys Play Along
- U.S. Carriers Silent on Motoroogle, but France Telecom Gives It a Thumbs Up
- Google-Motorola Deal Includes $2.5 Billion Reverse Termination Fee
- Google Can’t Say Hello To Hulu Now. (Can It?)
- More Google news
- More Android news
- More Motorola Mobility news