At Least the Goat Rodeo at HP Lets Us Practice Our Photoshop Skills at ATD!
A corporate traffic accident, like the one at Hewlett-Packard today, makes a lot of news, of course.
But it is also a time for our crack staff at AllThingsD — especially Adam Tow and John Murrell — to get in some real practice with Photoshop, in order to depict in snarky images what we are writing in our posts.
And, might I say, this HP mess is inspirational in that regard.
Here’s their lovely work from this disaster:
- Hewlett-Packard Says Goodbye to PCs, webOS
- HP Pulls Plug on webOS Hardware, Leaves OS Future in Doubt
- HP And webOS: But They Seemed So Happy Together!
- Liveblogging HP’s “Everything Including the Kitchen Sink” Conference Call
- HP’s Apotheker: We Struck Out with WebOS, but Maybe Someone Else Wants a Swing?
- Viral Video: Like Palm’s Creepy Naked Lady, TouchPad’s Floating Celeb Heads Get the HP Boot
- Licensing webOS May Not Be Much of an Option for HP
- Hewlett-Packard’s PC Business: What Happens Next?
- Worth More Dead Than Alive: Could HP Turn a Profit on Palm’s Patents?
- With HP’s Raising of the World’s Biggest White Flag, Will Jon Rubinstein and Todd Bradley Surrender Too?