Mossberg on Jobs (Video)
Here’s a video of Walt Mossberg — who perhaps knows the outgoing Apple CEO and co-founder Steve Jobs better than anyone else covering tech — talking about his career in a video he recently did for The Wall Street Journal.
Also below is a chitchat the pair had at the Apple iPad launch event in early 2010, which is pretty interesting to see, too:
Both are well worth a watch:
- Steve Jobs Resigns as CEO of Apple; Cook Takes Reins
- Steve Jobs’s Resignation Letter: “I Have Made Some of the Best Friends of My Life at Apple.”
- Apple Stock Falls After Jobs Announcement
- Steve Jobs Live on Stage in 2010 (Video)
- Tim Cook as Apple CEO: A Tested and Steady Hand
- Essay: Jobs’s Departure as CEO of Apple Is the End of an Extraordinary Era
- What Happens Next at Apple?
- Mossberg on Jobs (Video)
- Analysts Confident in Apple’s Prospects
- Apple Shares Bounce Back
- Tim Cook: Apple Will Continue to Make the Best Products in the World
- Does Tim Cook Need His Own Tim Cook?