Game Over! The Best of E3 in Photos.
Gamers, geeks and partygoers joined forces this week at the annual E3 videogame conference in downtown Los Angeles.
We here at AllThingsD aren’t the most hardcore of gamers, but my colleague Tricia Duryee and I were there in full force to hear about Microsoft Xbox’s SmartGlass app, Sony’s new game titles, and Nintendo’s nod toward the “holiday season” for the release of its upcoming Wii U console. We also roamed the floors of the Los Angeles Convention Center to capture the best images from the event.
So, it may be game over for now, but for your viewing pleasure:
- Nintendo Holds Back the Goods on Wii U Launch Date
- Nintendo Reveals a Wii Bit More About the Wii U
- From Sony, More Games and More Cross-Platform Play
- Ubisoft Prepping Eight Wii U Titles, Including Exclusives Like Zombi U
- EA Building Up Its Facebook Empire — This Time With SimCity Social
- Ear-Splitting, Eyeball-Peeling Demos From EA
- Microsoft Calls Dibs on New Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for Xbox
- Microsoft Doubling Down on Video and Music for the Xbox
- Microsoft Unloads the Latest for Xbox: Shooters, Sports and Songs
- Nintendo’s Wii U Embraces Social Networking (Video)
- E3 Interview: EA’s Riccitiello Promises to Make “Eyeballs Peel”