Yep, Samsung’s Galaxy S IV to Launch at March 14 Event in New York
Samsung confirmed on Monday that the Galaxy S IV will debut at a March 14 event in New York.
A Samsung representative confirmed the date and location for the event, but declined to offer further details.
The confirmation comes just as the world’s biggest cellphone show — Mobile World Congress — kicks off in Barcelona. Samsung used the show to launch an eight-inch version of its Galaxy Note tablet, but, like HTC, opted not to make its big news at the show.
The Galaxy S has emerged as the biggest single rival to Apple’s iPhone, and has propelled Samsung to become the most high-profile — and profitable — of the Android device makers.
- Google’s Rubin: No Need For Retail Stores
- Andy Rubin: Samsung’s Android Success Mostly About Just Executing Well
- Google’s Andy Rubin on Firefox OS: “In General, I Feel Friendly”
- Viking’s Vision for a Cellphone-Free Future
- Apple Now a Bit Easier to Deal With, and Other Observations From France Telecom’s Straight-Talking CEO
- Asus Tries Another Phone-Tablet Hybrid, This One With Intel Inside
- Visa Taps Samsung for NFC Payment Deal
- Nokia CEO: Windows Phone Line Needs to Still Hit Lower Prices Over Time
- webOS Finds New Life Yet Again, This Time in LG Televisions
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z Set to Make Splash in U.S. This May
- Nokia Adds to the Windows Phone Family With Lumia 720, 520
- With New Windows Phone Models, Nokia Aims to Better Compete on Price
- GM Says AT&T’s 4G LTE Will Replace Verizon Service at Heart of OnStar
- Intel Still Nibbling Around the Edges in Mobile
- Yep, Samsung’s Galaxy S IV to Launch at March 14 Event in New York
- Surprise! HP’s New Slate 7 Tablet Runs on Android.
- Meet Mozilla’s Host of New Mobile Partners
- Samsung Takes Aim at iPad Mini With Galaxy Note 8.0
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting a Lot of News Out of Barcelona
- Mobile World Congress: The Event You Don’t Want to Miss — Or Launch a Product At
- Qualcomm’s New Snapdragon Processor Packs Two More Surprises