What the Hell’s a Hyperloop?
Short answer: An entirely new mode of transportation. Long answer, according to Elon Musk: a “cross between a Concorde, a railgun and an air hockey table” and “a really fun ride.” In the video below, the Tesla founder talks about his vision for a really rapid transit system connecting San Francisco to Los Angeles.
- Tesla CEO and SpaceX Founder Elon Musk: The Full D11 Interview (Video)
- Elon Musk’s Plea to Internet Entrepreneurs: Do Something Different
- Elon Musk Shakes Off the Electric Car Naysayers (Video)
- Elon Musk Talks About His Falling Out With the ZuckerPAC
- What the Hell’s a Hyperloop?
- Elon Musk on Why Humans Should Set Up Shop on Mars: It’s a Fixer-Upper
- Musk: You’ll Be Able to Drive Your Tesla Cross-Country by Year’s End With Supercharger Expansion
- Musk: Mainstream Tesla Model 3-4 Years Out, Will Be 20 Percent Smaller Than Model S (Video)
- Tech Renaissance Man Elon Musk Talks Cars, Spaceships and Hyperloops at D11