What Happens When You Wear Your Computer? D11 Speakers Sound Off. (Video)
So, what happens when you put that technology on even smaller devices, like glasses, watches and other stuff you wear?
We’re starting to see a glimpse of that future now, with the first iteration of Google Glass. And the notion of what’s to come seemed to captivate many of the speakers and attendees at our D: All Things Digital conference — even if most of them weren’t wearing Glass during the event.
Here’s a compilation reel of D11 speakers talking about wearable computers, and what they do and don’t intend to do with them in the next few years. The list includes:
- Apple CEO Tim Cook
- Kleiner Perkins’ Mary Meeker
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg
- Disney Parks head Tom Staggs
- Twitter CEO Dick Costolo
- Motorola Mobility’s Regina Dugan
- Google’s Sundar Pichai
- Jed York of the San Francisco 49ers and Sony head Kaz Hirai