Cheat Sheet: Here’s What T-Mobile Is Announcing Wednesday, in Five Bullet Points
T-Mobile is announcing a bunch of news on Wednesday, which CEO John Legere covered in depth in an interview with AllThingsD.
But here’s the CliffsNotes version.
- a Jump program that lets customers who pay $10 a month upgrade their phone as often as twice a year
- a new family plan aimed at customers with less-than-perfect credit
- the expansion of T-Mobile’s LTE Network, which now reaches 116 markets that cover more than 150 million people
- the imminent arrival of three new LTE devices: Sony’s Xperia Z, Nokia’s Lumia 920 and an LTE-capable version of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- a new ad campaign starring SNL’s Bill Hader