AllThingsD’s Week in Review: A New, New Microsoft, and a $23.5 Billion iPhone Bill for Verizon
In case you missed anything, here’s a quick roundup of the news that powered AllThingsD this week:
- Aiming for “Functional Coherence,” Mulling a Different P&L and With Advice From Ford CEO, Microsoft Restructuring Set for Thursday (and then, sure enough, on Thursday, Microsoft announced its realignment strategy: “One Microsoft”).
- Best Buy Launching Two-Day iPad Trade-In Promo
- Here’s Microsoft’s New Strategy Essay and Reorg Announcement (Memos)
- FCC Approves SoftBank Takeover of Sprint, Clearwire
- Are 41 Million Reasons Enough to Make Smartphone Buyers Choose Nokia?
- Verizon May Need to Sell $23.5 Billion Worth of iPhones by End of the Year
- It Was All Yellow: Nokia Lumia 1020 Event in Photos
- Samsung Shows Off Future of Wearables and Phone Displays in Concept Video
- Amazon Quietly Tests Streaming Flash Videos to Kindle Fire Owners
- In New Challenge to Dropbox and Box, YouSendIt Morphs Into Hightail