Apple’s iPad Air and Retina iPad Mini Event, in Pictures
At its fall product event in San Francisco today, Apple stuck to a tried-and-true game plan: Talk about how well its existing products have sold and then ramp up a series of new announcements. On tap this time in the “new” category were OS X Mavericks, a refresh of the MacBook Pro and Mac Pro line, the iPad Air and a new iPad mini with a higher-resolution display.
AllThingsD was in the audience. Here’s what we saw:
- How a Free OS Will Pay Off for Apple
- Liveblog and Photos: Apple Rolls Out New Gadgets, Keeps Same Strategy
- Apple’s iPad Air and Retina iPad Mini Event, in Pictures
- Apple Unveils a Mightier iPad Mini
- Well Helllooooo New iPad Air. Have You Done Something Different With Your Hair?
- iLife, iWork Get Refreshed for OS X Mavericks and iOS, Free With Purchase of New Device
- Apple Unveils the New Thinner, Lighter MacBook Pro
- Apple’s New Mac Pro Will Ship In December
- Apple’s New Mavericks OS X: Free. That’s Right, Free.
- What to Expect From Apple’s Fall iPad Event (Spoiler: New iPads!)
- Apple Announces October 22 Event: “We Still Have a Lot to Cover”
- Apple Will Hold Fall iPad Event on October 22
- Say Hello to Mavericks, Apple’s New OS X Software
- Apple Previews New Mac Pro With Cylindrical Design, Double the Power