Steve Jobs Live on Stage in 2010 (Video)
In June 2010, Steve Jobs sat down for a 90-minute interview with Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher at the annual D: All Things Digital conference.
This was Jobs’s first extended public appearance in some time, and I don’t believe he’s done a long-form public interview since then. A year later, his comments about his company, his products, and competitors and vendors like Google, AT&T and Adobe are all interesting, of course. But you’ll also want to pay attention to his comments about his legacy, and his ambitions for Apple.
- Steve Jobs Resigns as CEO of Apple; Cook Takes Reins
- Steve Jobs’s Resignation Letter: “I Have Made Some of the Best Friends of My Life at Apple.”
- Apple Stock Falls After Jobs Announcement
- Steve Jobs Live on Stage in 2010 (Video)
- Tim Cook as Apple CEO: A Tested and Steady Hand
- Essay: Jobs’s Departure as CEO of Apple Is the End of an Extraordinary Era
- What Happens Next at Apple?
- Mossberg on Jobs (Video)
- Analysts Confident in Apple’s Prospects
- Apple Shares Bounce Back
- Tim Cook: Apple Will Continue to Make the Best Products in the World
- Does Tim Cook Need His Own Tim Cook?