Why Apple Makes Only One iPhone, and Doesn’t Want to Make a Phablet (Video)
Apple’s critics are quite clear: It should make a big phone, and a cheap phone, and maybe a phablet, and all sorts of other product line extensions. After all, its competitors are doing some of those, and some people are buying them.
But Tim Cook isn’t listening.
He explains why, at length, here:
- Liveblog: Apple Has More Game-Changing Tech in the Works, Says CEO Tim Cook
- Apple’s Tim Cook Has a “Grand Vision” for Television — And Still Won’t Talk About It
- Tim Cook on Wearables: “I Think The Wrist is Interesting”
- Apple Has Bought Nine Companies Since October, and Is Going to Pick Up the Pace, Says Tim Cook
- Former EPA Chief Lisa Jackson to Join Apple
- Why Tim Cook Isn’t Freaked Out About Market Share (Video)
- Why Apple Makes Only One iPhone, and Doesn’t Want to Make a Phablet (Video)
- Could Apple Be Getting Just a Bit More Open? (Video)
- Tim Cook Talks Taxes (Video)