At the Churchill Club: The Top 10 Tech Trends
I’m at the Fairmont Hotel in San Jose, Calif., tonight, for the Churchill Club’s annual Top 10 Tech Trends Dinner. This is the club’s 10th annual tech trend panel. Making the picks:
- Steve Jurvetson, Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
- Vinod Khosla, Khosla Ventures.
- Josh Kopelman, First Round Capital.
- Roger McNamee, Elevation Partners.
- Joe Schoendorf, Accel Partners.
- Tony Perkins, of Always On, is the moderator.
Perkins, McNamee, Jurvetson and Schoendorf have done this before. Kopelman and Khosla are the panel newbies.
Lots of mobile phone predictions. Green energy. Water. And more phones.
Here’s the pundits’ list of trends, with some responses from their fellow panelists.